Ensimmäinen - The First One of 2011


At first I´m apologizing for my broken english.
Writing these words I have to use net dictionary to help me somehow to pull through my task of writing this in understable english. My spoken english is called more like fluent but how to write these words in real letters,there´s huge mountain to climb. I´m glad that I found some kind of dictionary here to help me in my struggle.

I start thinking to write this blog of mine after bloody lost divorce battle more than 3 years ago.
Just in here I just want to get rid of my strong negative feelings and also learn to understand what´s happening to me?The sorrow and pain that our divorce caused to my children I`ll never forget or forgive it to myself.

After pulling through the end of marriage I start to put all my energy to fysical exercises and working hard.
I lost more than 8 kilos of my weight in just few moths because of  long working hours and even harder exercises. I went cycling 4-5 times per week and drove more than 40 km each time.
I totally ignore and forget to take care of myself and when to eat and what ?

Then in late June early July 2008 I totally burn out and fell at the last hurdle.
I felt abnormally tired and downhearted.
Early morning in the 13th of July I got some kind of weird attack.
I had some sort of heart failures with strange problems in blood pressure and breathing.
It never examined what really happened to me.Now I regret that a lot and makes me feel a bit afraid.

After this attack I couldn´t sleep enough or well. I lost my appetite.I stayed at home inside my apartment almost 7 weeks. I went out only to do some necessary groceries at the shop nearby.
Nearly two months I avoid meeting any people.Almost three months I got very low spirits.

After recorvering my downs I start to looked the way to handle and manage with these beasts of burden of my former so-called-life.

I`ve been writing short stories and poems since early 1980.
Somehow writing has been always one of my favourite activities.
Next I start to look through netdiaries or these blogs here in the internet.
It was really nice getting to know some of them and I discover some very interesting ones.

I begin to write my own blog in 17th of October 2010.
There´s now more than 70 "published stories" here in my blog.
There´s some short stories, few poems and others ones out in the open straight from my heart .

Now I´ve been writing this lines more than a two weeks.
First couple of weeks I write this at home.
Now it´s my second day on duty when I´m writing it between tasks.
Whatever Still it´s very hard work to do.
Over again I start to write these thoughts and feelings in my own words.
All the time I noticed there´s always something missing.
Hopefully you unknown reader still found out my reasons,excuses and ideas why I´m writing this.

---

One of The Lonely Ones,the english title of this blog comes from the band,38Special song in the same name.That is my all time favourite Southern Rock-song.

---


Something bout me

My nickname, IsoMies? is wild medley of words and letters.
First two letters comes from my surname.Iso is like large,tall or grownup in finnish language.
I am or I was 193.5 cm or 6.3feet tall and now my weight is 105kg or 231pounds.
So honestly I can call myself as Iso or Large or what ever i like.
Mies? translated as Male or Man and this question mark in the end just shows my doudts about my manhood as an normal finnish male.

I`m working as a government official in the regional headquarters at the civil service department.
I´m living alone in the small apartment near centre of  this town.
I´m a hotel clerk as my real profession.I´m also trained to be a wilderness guide and salesman.
I was a DJ more than 10 years and more than a 1000 of gigs.
I was studing in the local commercial college to be an accountant,but I paused my studies few years ago,when I got this duty from the government.

I´m a fanatic fan of Seattle Seahawks.
Years ago I use to practise to play football as an defensive back.
Because of my handicap back I´m not really allowed to play.
Last summer after operation of my left sholder I have to buried my dream to play even as veteran for good.
I liked to watch american football as much as possible.
I use to be "leader" of local american football team in mid 90.

---

I just wrote this lines in english mainly because I noticed that there´s a lots of occasional visitors here in my blog whose language is other than finnish.

Please keep visiting here and sometimes you could drop me few lines here via comments section or e-mail.

Yours Truly : )

IsoMies?

P.S  Finally It´s Done !!!

P.S.S I just read my writing through and It`s sounds kind of naive : (

1 kommentti:

  1. Moi IsoMies :)
    Well done, whole post in English! Not bad, not bad at all...
    Paljon terkkuja 'Paraisilta'!

    VastaaPoista

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.